Water Damage Repair Company Nearby
Despite where your building is located, your business or home could receive major water damage. Your home can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or storm damage. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our professionals, they can reduce the amount of damage your building will undergo. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert will analyze and fix the issue.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
Every house has appliances that are important to day to day life. Unfortunately, if they break, they can often cause more harm than good. Any appliance that uses water could cause major issues by flooding. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by our highly trained water repair technicians. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rain
- Rivers or streams that have crested
How Can I Prevent Water Damage?
What’s the best way to avoid water damage repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few tips on how you can prevent water damage:
- Look over your appliances for leaks frequently.
- Don’t pour grease down your sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to prevent any further damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. You might have a leak on your hands.
- To avoid damage to your siding or foundation, cleanout your gutters regularly.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your house and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s just a minor leak, then try to fix it as soon as possible. But if it’s bigger burst, call the highly trained water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Repair Services We Provide
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Reliable Water Damage Repair Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you’re in need of water damage mitigation services. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.