Perry, MI Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of the business planning process in Perry, MI. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property owners and managers. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services in Perry, MI after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.