Disaster Planning in Pewamo
There are lots of important parts of business management in Pewamo, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Pewamo, MI following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.