Disaster Planning in Pleasant Lake, MI
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we‘ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.