Helping Pleasant Lake Businesses
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can be a lengthy and expensive task. When people consider fire damage, they typically focus on the heat and flames but ash and fumes can stay around the area years after. Additionally, the odor these substances leave can stay in the air for months if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation
The professionals from Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires can be to your commercial property and livelihood. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are just part of what our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Pleasant Lake area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared in hours
- Learn the price of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Ash and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Careful removal your harmed items, fixtures and other contents inside
- Commercial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and other methods designed to remove water caused by extinguishing the flames
- We will renew any area of your business that was destroyed by the fire
- Professional Sanitation designed to keep out mold and mildew
Helping Pleasant Lake
We understand how hard a fire can be on businesses, so we work fast to get your building back to normal. Our education, sanitation methods and years of experience aid us in completing the task correctly the first time. Harmed inventory or furniture is often easy to restore for our experts and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
If your business has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Paul Davis. Our Pleasant Lake service masters will be there to help.