Disaster Planning in Portland
There are several important parts of business management in Portland, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. But, plans like that usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.