Fire Damage Removal for Portland Properties
For companies, recovering from fire damage can be a lengthy and expensive task. When people think of fire damage, they typically focus on the fire itself but soot and smoke may stay around the area years after. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances may hang in the air for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ reputation
The specialists with Paul Davis understand how devastating fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer eliminating soot and smoke damage too. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Portland offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Portland market.
How We Assist You
- Assistance comes promptly and is available any time
- Learn the worth of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Soot and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Sanitation, smoke smell neutralization and air purification
- Thorough removal your damaged items, equipment and additional contents inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional equipment designed to remove water resulting from quenching the flames
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Call your Portland Paul Davis Franchise
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult fires can be on businesses, so we work fast to get your building back to its original state. Our training, sanitation methods and years of experience aid us in completing the task effectively the first time. We can save any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation methods, typically being able to revive the goods inside your commercial property to their prior condition. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will help with your insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for you.
Allow our company to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.