Potterville, MI Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul today to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.