Disaster Planning in Saint Johns
One of the most important parts of business operations in Saint Johns is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today to get your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.