Water Burst Prevention
Despite where your building is located, your home or business could receive significant water damage. Your building can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall. Let Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to decrease water damage to your building is to reach out to the professionals as soon as possible. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can analyze and repair the damage.
What Causes Water Damage?
Every house has appliances that are imperative to everyday life. But a malfunctioning appliance can often bring more damage than good. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, toilet or sink, an appliance can cause major damages by flooding. When an emergency strikes, don’t hesitate to call. The water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage quickly. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
Preventing Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few ways you can prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them thoroughly and fix them as soon as possible.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe leaks or bursts, you’ll be able to shut off your water main immediately to stop irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Check your house regularly. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Paul Davis’s Water Damage Restoration Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Our franchises provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Turn to Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you’re in need of water damage remediation services. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can rely on Paul Davis to take care of whatever water emergency you throw our way.