Disaster Planning for Residents in Saranac
One of the most important parts of business operations in Saranac, MI is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, these plans typically involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.