Saranac Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is the true hub of your home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. Because of its important functions, you should always keep your kitchen in top condition. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling services, you can expect to receive a beautiful kitchen that also fits your needs and lifestyle.
The Paul Davis brand has developed a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling projects over the past 50 years. While we are often called upon to assist with rebuilding after property damage, we are equally equipped to help people transform these important areas of their homes. Choose us for Saranac kitchen remodels projects of any size.
A Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs and goals with your new kitchen. They’ll then work closely with you to design a blueprint and time table for the remodel. We will use the safest processes to do the project the right way.
The result of your kitchen remodeling project won’t only be a room that looks like new, but is also very functional. Whether you want more space or upgraded appliances, this is the right time to make the improvements you’ve always wanted. You’ll also see the value of your home go up.
There are many different items required to create the ideal kitchen. Check out the list below to start thinking about the items that will be a part of your remodel.
- Cabinets: Your cabinetry takes up a considerable portion of your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: Quartz, granite, stainless steel, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Our team can show you several options to determine the one that works for you.
- Walls: Applying a new coat of paint is only the beginning. Add some extra flair with a fun new backsplash.
- Appliances: Ready for an appliance upgrade? We can simply integrate a new fridge, stove, microwave, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks: Sinks are used frequently in every kitchen. It’s our objective to help you find a sink that provides the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that you think of when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. From track lighting to lights under the cabinet, we can take care of every type of lighting for you.
Call Paul Davis of Saranac to bring your dream kitchen to life through a complimentary consultation. By discussing the items listed above, we’ll design and create your perfect kitchen.