Disaster Planning for Residents in Smyrna
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities themselves.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.