Spring Arbor Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly homework assignments, the kitchen serves as the setting for all types of events inside your home. The many roles of the kitchen make it so important to be a place that works properly for you. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you create a space that fits your lifestyle and looks beautiful, too.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. Though we are often called upon to assist with restoration after property damage, we are equally equipped to help people transform these important areas of their homes. Call us for Spring Arbor kitchen remodeling projects of any size.
An experienced Paul Davis remodeling technician will work hand-in-hand with you to determine your needs and goals with your new kitchen. Based on this, a detailed blueprint and schedule can be created. We use the best materials and processes to complete the project the right way.
Along with improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. During this project, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This is also an excellent way to improve the equity of your home.
Creating a beautiful kitchen requires several important features. Spark your creativity by looking through the list below.
- Cabinetry: Next to floors and walls, cabinetry usually takes up the most space of your kitchen. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Counters: There are multiple options to choose from with countertops, including marble, glass, stainless steel, and wood. Let us show you multiple options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a new coat of paint. Add some extra flair with a fun new backsplash.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can easily integrate a new refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Because of how often it is used, your kitchen sink is an important remodeling decision. Let us help you determine the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. We install all types of lighting, from track lighting to lights under the cabinet.
Call Paul Davis of Spring Arbor to help make your dream kitchen become a reality with a complimentary consultation. By talking about the items listed above, we’ll help you create your ideal kitchen.