Springport, MI Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. But, plans like that usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.