Disaster Planning in Sunfield, MI
All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. However, these plans typically focus on things like data back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis today to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services in Sunfield, MI following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.