Preventing Water Damage
No home or business is immune to water damages. Sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall can all cause major damages. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you reach out to our water damage technicians, they’ll be able to decrease the amount of damage your building will sustain. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can examine and repair the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Houses Sustain Water Damage
We all have an appliance we need for day to day life. Unfortunately, if they break, they can cause significant issues. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, there are many appliances that can flood and cause major issues. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. The experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. Our technicians can repair water damage from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Cresting streams or rivers
You Can Prevent Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. If you want to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are a few tips on how you can prevent water damage:
- Look over your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Don’t pour grease down your sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- When an emergency happens, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to prevent irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and check your home and appliances regularly. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s a small leak, then try to fix it as soon as possible. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, reach out to the highly trained water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Restoration Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, including the following:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Rely on Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need water damage mitigation call Paul! at (517) 465-3096. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.