Union City Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services in Union City, MI after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we‘ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.