Fire Damage Removal of Union City Businesses
For businesses, recovering from fire damage can become a lengthy and expensive task. Fire can rip apart a building, but additional damage caused by fumes and soot can linger long after the fire has been put out. Additionally, the smell these substances leave can stay in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation
The professionals from Paul Davis understand how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and livelihood. Smoke, soot and fire damage treatment are just a portion of the things our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Throughout the Union City region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
Trust the Best
- We arrive at your business to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Detailed damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Effective cleaning for your damaged inventory, equipment and additional contents inside
- Elimination of water remaining after extinguishing efforts
- We will renew any area of your building that was harmed by the fire
- Defenses against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We can get your commercial property back to its feet. Our education, cleaning methods and years of experience aid us in completing the job effectively the first time. We can save any inventory using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, often being able to revive the goods inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
Allow our business to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis of Union City if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.