Disaster Planning in Vermontville
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today to get your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we‘ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.