Disaster Planning in Webberville, MI
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan now for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.