Disaster Planning in Westphalia
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.