Saving Westphalia Businesses
If your commercial property sustains fire damage, you will probably need to stop work for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. When business owners think of fire damage, they usually think of the heat and flames but ash and smoke can stick around the area much longer. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell of smoke for years after the fire
The professionals from Paul Davis understand how devastating fires are to your business and operations. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are only part of what our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Throughout the Westphalia area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours bounce back from big and small fires.
The Paul Davis Method
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for unsafe regions and building stabilization
- Earth friendly techniques for sanitation ash and other debris from fire damage
- Smoke odor elimination, cleaning and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – whatever your business does, we can restore harmed goods inside
- Moisture elimination – industrial grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction – if a significant part of your business was damaged, we can restore it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
Contact Paul Now
We know how devastating fires can be on commercial properties, so we move quickly to get your building back to its original state. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the task effectively the first time. We can save items using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, often being able to revive the goods inside your business to their normal condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the healing process.
Let our business help yours. Contact Paul Davis of Westphalia if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.