Water Damage Can Be Prevented
No matter where you live, your building could receive significant water damage. Your business can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and storm damage. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to reduce water damage to your building is to call the professionals as soon as possible. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will analyze and repair the issue.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
We all have home appliances that we rely on. But when they malfunction, they can cause significant problems. Any appliance that uses water can flood and cause major issues. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. Our highly trained water repair technicians can repair any water damage issues. We have experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets that have overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Avoiding Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are some ways you can prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and fix them as soon as possible.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your house and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Turn to Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Mitigation Needs
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of water damage repair call Paul! at (517) 465-3096. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can rely on Paul Davis to take care of whatever water emergency you throw our way.