Disaster Planning for Residents in Woodland
One of the biggest parts of running a company in Woodland, MI is ensuring business continuity. But, these plans typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.