Mason, MI, Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the hub of your home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. Because of its important functions, you want to always keep your kitchen in great condition. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you create a space that fits your needs and lifestyle – and looks beautiful, too.
Paul Davis has created a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling work over the past 50 years. We’re committed to doing the best quality work for all projects. If you’re ready to revamp your Mason home’s kitchen, you can call us.
A Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine how you want your new kitchen to look. They’ll then work with you to design a blueprint and schedule for your remodel. We will use the most effective processes to complete the project the right way.
A kitchen remodel won’t only help your kitchen look better, it will help it become more functional. Whether it’s more space or upgraded appliances, this is the ideal time to make the improvements you’ve always dreamed of. You’ll also see the value of your home go up.
In order to design a beautiful new kitchen for your home, there are several important items that must be considered. Look through the list below to begin thinking about how you might like to carry out your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinetry: You can’t escape cabinetry while you are in your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Counters: Quartz, granite, stainless steel, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Our team can show you several options to determine the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: Applying a new coat of paint is only the beginning. Another thing you can try is installing a new backsplash behind your sink.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? We can include an efficient fridge, oven, dishwasher, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you need to make sure you select the right one. It’s our objective to help you select a sink that provides the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. From track lighting to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Bring your dream kitchen to life and call Paul Davis of Mason for complimentary kitchen remodel consultation. We will discuss the items in the list above to determine the best way to create your ideal kitchen.