Kitchen Remodeling in Mason, MI
The kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the setting for several great events. The many roles of the kitchen make it so important to be a place that functions properly for your family. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a kitchen that is beautiful and also fits your needs and lifestyle.
The Paul Davis brand has created a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling projects over the past 50 years. Though we’re often called upon to assist in the restoration effort after property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people these important projects. If you’re ready to revamp your Mason kitchen, you can call us.
An experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to figure out how your project should be handled. After that, the schedule and blueprint will be designed and the work can start. When you choose us, you’ll receive the best tools, materials, and procedures for your kitchen remodel.
The result of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a kitchen that looks like new, but is also more functional. During this project, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This is also a great way to improve the overall value of your property.
In order to design the ideal kitchen, there are several individual items that must be considered. Read the list below to see some of the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinets: You can’t get away from cabinetry while you are in your kitchen. Make sure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with new glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Counters: Marble, granite, stainless steel, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. We can show you all of your options to determine the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: Adding a new coat of paint is only the beginning. Another thing you can try is adding a new backsplash behind your sink.
- Appliances: If your appliances are older than you, it’s probably time for a change. Make your kitchen remodel complete with a new refrigerator, stove, microwave, and more.
- Sinks: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you need to make sure you select the right one. It’s our mission to help you choose a sink that offers the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that you think of when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From ceiling lights to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Call us for a free consultation for your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. We will discuss the items in the list above to figure out the best way to create your perfect kitchen.