Mason, MI Contents Cleaning
Paul Davis in Mason, MI is the leader in the market for repairing valuables such as furniture and electronics to clothing and documents and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are several things to consider as you start the recovery process. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished belongings that were once automatically considered ruined are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Paul Davis in Mason, MI can also clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving prized possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We understand their importance and will work diligently to save them for you.