Prevent Leaking Pipes
No home or business is immune to water damages, no matter where your building is located. Your home can receive water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you reach out to our professionals, they’ll be able to decrease the amount of damage your building will undergo. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can examine and repair the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Can My House Sustain Water Damage?
Every home has appliances that are imperative to day to day life. Unfortunately, when they malfunction, they can cause major issues. Any home appliance that uses water could flood and cause major issues. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. The thoroughly trained water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. Our technicians have experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting streams or rivers
Prevent Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damage repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. In order to avoid high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- Regularly examine your appliances for leaks.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink, because it cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable stress on your hoses or pipes.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to shut off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. It could point to a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your house and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Use Our Water Damage Mitigation Services Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you need water damage repair services. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.