Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
The weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause severe damage. Our restoration services company can fix your home or business, getting it back to new quickly. Our local professionals know the kinds of weather hazards we face and how to get everything back to normal.
Get through the storm, and then examine the aftermath. Read the information below for more.
Insurance for Storm Damage
The payout you get from your home or business insurer depends on things like how much you pay in premiums and deductibles, the extent of damage, your property’s condition and more.
To get the biggest possible payout from insurance, keep track of damage or take photos of the damage immediately. Then, get in touch with your insurer and have an assessor come out. Next, get in touch with a repair company.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can collapse roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and much more.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: This can bend and crack shingles and siding, causing hidden leaks and compounding damage.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can harm structures, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electricity hookups and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, including catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can ruin foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold growth and cause other problems.
Find an Experienced Storm Repair Team
Damaged properties are often dangerous, and a professional can help you get the problem solved quickly and correctly. Reach out to us as soon as possible.