Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
Mother Nature is impossible to predict, and some storms can cause serious damage. Our restoration company can repair your home or business, getting it back to how it was before quickly. Our local teams know our weather and its hazards and how to repair ensuing damage.
Get through the storm, and then examine the aftermath. Read below for more.
Severe damage from almost all storms is covered by property insurance, but the specifics are different. What you must pay depends on your premiums and deductibles, the structure, the extent of your damage, the value of surrounding property and much more.
First, document the damage to your home to the best of your ability. Take photos or video and be sure to hang on to any receipts and documents regarding appliances, maintenance work and more. Then, get in touch with a restoration contractor and your insurance company. Your provider will send a claim representative or assessor. The best storm damage repair specialists coordinate policy providers to help you save money.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can cause collapsed roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Damage: Major hail storms can bend and crack shingles and siding, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, wreak havoc on trees and electricity hookups and cause additional damage.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold problems and more.
Seek Out an Experienced Storm Repair Team
Danger is high after a storm, and hiring a professional contractor can help you get repairs done right. Call us today.