Prevent Leaking Pipes
Every business or home can experience serious water damages, no matter where your building is located. Your home can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to reduce the amount of damage your home will undergo, call the professionals as soon as possible. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert will examine and repair the damage.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
Every family has appliances that are imperative to everday life. Unfortunately, when they break, they can cause signficant problems. Any appliance that uses water can cause major damage by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. The experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. We have experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
Ways to Avoid Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and patch them up as soon as possible.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to prevent any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. It could be a sign of a leak.
- To prevent damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your home and appliances. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Damage Repair Services from Paul Davis
When the worst happens, don’t waste any time. All of our frachises offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
Use Our Water Damge Restoration Services Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at 888-473-7769. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.